REACH A NEW LEVEL OF PRODUCTIVITY
Effective Virtual Assistant Services For Your Everyday Business Needs
Here is how We Can Help...
How To Get Started?
The process of hiring a virtual assistant with us is quick and simple. Choose one of our plans, meet your assistant and get started.
Some of the systems we use
Frequently asked questions
Our staff have one or more of the following skill sets: executive admin, project management, bookkeeping, social media and marketing, customer service, website design and maintenance and additional support upon request. Once we get to know your requirements, we will match you with either one or multiple dedicated members of staff to provide you with the full range of skills you need for your business.
Your VA’s are available Mon – Fri from 8:30 AM to 6 PM ET by email, phone, text or any communication methods as requested (teams, slack) to support your needs, tasks, and projects.
Each of our plans includes a dedicated Virtual Assistant (VA). You will work with your VA on a one-on-one basis, directly assigning tasks to them. Your VA will gradually get to know you, your work, and your preferences—all while learning to anticipate your needs. They schedule their days to best serve you and your tasks without delay. As such, we do not offer immediate turnaround on some tasks, though we expect most tasks to be completed in 24-48 hours. We encourage you to place priority levels and deadlines on your projects.
Yes! Even the best people get sick from time to time, take a vacation, or need to take time off for personal reasons. Boldly won’t leave you stranded. All of our team can train a backup so that they can step in to cover them when the need arises.ulla bonorum vituperata at. Eos utroque consequuntur an, case solum his ei.
If your services include time tracking, our team track using a secure platform called Zoho. Your assistant will track and submit time which is approved by supervisor. Weekly time tracking reports will be provided to see how many hours have been used so that you can adjust your plan accordingly.
Your new assistant works in an office with many security advantages:
- Each assistant is carefully screened and must pass a background check.
- Our non-disclosure agreement assures you we will not share any information with anyone outside of our company.
- No one outside of our office has access to your information (files, documents, emails, contacts, etc.). We use state of the art security software to prevent spyware or computer viruses. Our office does not store any important information on our computers. Instead confidential information is stored in our secured network.
- Any printed materials are shredded before being sent for recycling.
- For extra security, we also suggest sharing passwords with our assistants through programs like LastPass.
There is no contract. You are billed month-to-month and there is no cancellation fee or penalty.
If you services are time tracked yes, your hours expire and do not roll over to the next billing period. They must be used during the 30/31-days that your agreement includes.